There is no scheduled Teacher Research meeting this month.
However, I am admiring you from afar as you continue to reflect, adding your thoughts related to your research reading and/or adding information about what you are trying with your students using pen&paper or typing more into your computer file.
If you read that last line and are feeling guilty, don’t. Just agree to make a plan to regularly read up on your topic. Also agree to try things and write about it. Finally, agree to ask your students what they think about what you try.
Be sure to:
- Date your journal writing entries
- Regularly reflect – I highly recommend you picking a time to make sure this happens
- Take pictures of things you are doing
- Take John Re up on his offer to find an article related to your topic
- Survey your students – let them tell you what they think!
We will meet in January. You have 3 options:
1. Wednesday, January 9, 4pm, Swanson MS, Room 131
2. Saturday, January 12th, 7:30-9:30am, Starbucks Chesterbrook, upstairs
3. Thursday, January 24, 4pm, Discovery ES Co-hort
BRING any data you have collected – surveys, student work, photos, etc.
Have a lovely Winter Holiday!